Sorta chain-letterish, but looks fun anyway.
Elle, author and all-around butt-kicker extraordinaire, tagged me with a blog meme, and I didn’t have anything much planned for today, so I thought I’d give it a whirl. It looked kind of fun. Enjoy!
1. Four shows that you watch:
- NCIS (I watch the HECK out of some NCIS)
- The Big Bang Theory (If you don’t watch this and enjoy geeky humour…go freaking watch it. Seriously.)
2. Four things you are passionate about:
- My husband
- My extended family
3. Four phrases you say a lot:
- “Seriously?!” or alternately “Seriously.”
- “I keel you!!” (Think Jeff Dunham’s Achmed.)
- “Um…the…um…thing with the…you know…damnit.” (This one is always accompanied with hand gestures.)
4. Four things you’ve learned from the past:
- Saying the right thing is not always as easy as it sounds.
- Deadlines make me work better.
- Ignorance is not a good excuse for hurting someone.
- Friendships can be mended if both parties only care to try.
5. Four places you would like to go: (What, like, again, or for the first time?)
- England (again, but I’d like to get to more southern parts)
- Ireland (again, but I’d like to go someplace besides Dublin)
- Cairo, Egypt
6. Four things you did yesterday:
- Visited with my family.
- Had a romantic evening and watched Grumpy Old Men with my husband.
- Wrote 400 words.
7. Four things you are looking forward to:
- Never ever having to work in retail again.
- Getting a book published (ok, it may never happen, but I’m still looking forward to it anyway!)
- My (our) new puppy!
- Having kids. And no that is not a hint about anything. (Stop laughing at me! I do know what I’ll be getting into, damnit!)
8. Four things you love about winter:
- It’s a good excuse for a bonfire/wood-stove.
- No sweat!
- Snow (when I happen to be in a place where snow occurs.)
- I can snuggle all I want with my hubby.
9. Four bloggers who should share their list of fours:
Currently Reading: Miss Marple Omnibus by Agatha Christie